Spring is finally here and it’s time to get out and explore all that the season has to offer! If you’re lucky enough to live at Upper Ivy Luxury Apartments in Culver City, you have access to some amazing activities and attractions. In this guide, we’ll highlight some recommendations on where to eat, where to catch some sun at the beach, where to find the freshest produce at the farmer’s market, and how to spruce up your apartment decor to make it the perfect spot for hosting friends & family. So, get ready to enjoy some April spring adventures near Upper Ivy and create unforgettable memories!
Where To Eat
- Etta – Dining at Etta during the Spring is a delightful experience, with its airy atmosphere, open kitchen, wood-fired pizzas, house made pastas, & picture-worthy cocktails. Plus, its convenient location is only 50 ft from Upper Ivy!
- Canopy Club – Atop The Shay hotel and in the heart of Culver City, The Canopy Club is an ideal spot for Spring brunch and cocktails with its all-day rooftop and poolside restaurant & bar, offering stunning views and just a short distance from Upper Ivy.
- Fiish Sushi – Located at The Platform, Fiish is an ethically sourced sushi restaurant that serves the finest quality sustainable seafood. It’s the perfect Spring day activity near Upper Ivy for those looking for a top-notch sushi experience.
Best Beaches Nearby
- Santa Monica Beach – For a fun adventure in the sun this Spring, make sure to visit Santa Monica beach. Located just a short drive away from Upper Ivy Apartments, you can enjoy all the beach has to offer with access to the Santa Monica Pier, 3rd Street Promenade, and more!
- Will Rogers State Beach – Visit Will Rogers State Beach featuring volleyball courts, showers, and bike trail. It’s a great destination for your Spring adventures near Upper Ivy. With its close proximity to Palisades Village, you can explore more fine dining restaurants and shopping!
- Marina Del Rey – With its ocean views and Admiralty Way lined with delicious restaurants like Uovo and Killer Shrimp, you can have the ideal Spring adventure for those looking to spend the day dining and enjoying the scenery.
Farmers Markets Nearby
- Culver City Farmers Market – For all your fresh produce needs this Spring, be sure to visit the Culver City Farmers Market on Main Street. This market features up to 40 local California farms and craft food vendors with seasonal crops and healthy, locally-made packaged foods.
- Santa Monica Farmers Market – On Wednesday, be sure to visit Santa Monica Farmers Market. It’s one of the largest and most diverse Certified Farmers Markets in the nation with over 60 California farms!
- Mar Vista Farmers Market – Another great farmers market nearby Upper Ivy is Mar Vista Farmers Market. You discover its vibrant atmosphere with local produce, prepared foods, kids crafts, and live events.
With all the amazing farmers markets nearby, you can stock up on all your fresh produce and spring blooms. Enjoy them in the comfort of your apartment at Upper Ivy this Spring!
Spring Brunch At Upper Ivy
Preparing for a Spring brunch with friends & family in your spacious apartment at Upper Ivy is a breeze. Thanks to the community’s thoughtfully designed floor plans and apartment features, it makes hosting and entertaining a pleasure! Our luxurious kitchens offers whirlpool and KitchenAid stainless steel appliances and Pental Quartz countertops.
Start by bringing a touch of Spring indoors! Add fresh flowers, colorful table linens, and playful accents such as pastel-hued dish ware and whimsical serving platters.
When it comes to the menu, opt for seasonal ingredients such as fresh berries and leafy greens. Consider dishes like Lox Bagels, Waffles, or baked goods and pastries. Don’t forget to add some fun and festive cocktails too! Having fruity mimosas or refreshing spritzers to the mix can really make the occasion special.
With these simple tips, you’re sure to host a memorable and enjoyable spring brunch with your loved ones at your apartment at Upper Ivy.