Fall is arguably the best time of the year. The leaves are changing, the weather is cooling down, and pumpkin Spice everything is appearing! There’s nothing quite like waking up to a chilly morning and taking a walk through the colorful leaves. Here are some tips on how to have the perfect fall morning at Upper Ivy!
How To Have The Perfect Fall Morning
Leaves are falling, autumn is calling. Now that it’s fall, it’s time to switch up your summer morning routine!
- Waking up – It’s always tempting to check your phone right as you wake up. But in doing so, it may prime your brain for distraction and set a stressful start for the day. Let’s try to set a goal this season to ease into checking your electronics after feeling fully awake and ready to start the day!
- Time to Yourself – Taking the time to unwind and relax can help improve your mood and better stress management.
- Meditate: Try meditating for a relaxing and peaceful morning. Meditating can help you focus on the present, reduce negative emotions, and improves self-awareness when done right.
- Journal: Journaling is a great way to prioritize and analyze your goals, challenges, and concerns. Try to keep a daily log and journal things you’re grateful for or your future goals you want to achieve.
- Read: Reading in the morning is better for information retention. Here are recommendations for fall reads: The Power of Now and When You Were Mine.
- Work Out: Start your day with a small workout session. You can find free workout videos online or sign up for on-demand workout classes with Mighty Pilates.
- Morning Stroll – Get your steps in bright and early with a pumpkin spice latte in hand! Enjoy the sights and sounds of nature as you take in the crisp autumn air. After your walk, come back inside and cozy up on the couch with a good book or your favorite show.
Upper Ivy Luxury Apartments offers the best apartment and community amenities to make your morning self-care routine possible and enjoyable.
Fall Breakfast Ideas To Cook In Your Kitchen
Breakfast is often known to be the most important meal of the day, and for good reason! Here are some fun fall breakfast ideas to cook in your kitchen at Upper Ivy.
- Pumpkin Pancakes w/ Cinnamon-Apple Topping & Bacon – Some sweet and savory meal for breakfast calls for a good morning!
- Maple Bacon Scones – The blend of the sweet maple frosting with savory bacon is everything you need and more.
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins – Fluffy and moist pumpkin muffins are always a hit, especially with a tangy taste of cream cheese filling.
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread – Make yourself a cup of coffee to go with this fall-fave pumpkin bread! The sweet chocolate along with pumpkin spice makes for a delicious combo.
- Bagel w/ Pumpkin Cream Cheese – This super easy breakfast idea will make you want to eat this every week during the fall. You can grab pumpkin-favored cream cheese at your nearest Noah’s Bagel located on Venice Blvd!
Your spacious, luxury kitchen at Upper Ivy makes cooking and baking fun and easy. Our Pental Quartz Countertops, KitchenAid Stainless Steel Appliances, and Modern Designer Cabinets with Soft Close Drawers and Under Counter Lighting allow you to store all your spices, food, and supplies organized and clean. After a fun cooking or baking session in your kitchen, head to your private balcony to enjoy your breakfast with a view of Culver City.