One of the many things we love about November is all of the new trends that come with the fall season. Every year there are new colors, styles, and foods to follow and this year is no different, especially in Los Angeles! Whether you’re looking to update your home décor for your apartment or just want some ideas for what to wear, read, or eat, here are Upper Ivy‘s top picks for fall trends & favorites to follow!
Fall is the best time to experiment with fashion, especially in LA. With the cooler weather, you can layer different pieces and try out new styles walking around Culver City. For 2022, here are some fall fashion trends to follow.
- Oversized Blazers – Classic oversized blazers are timeless fashion pieces to invest in. They provide a sophisticated ready-to-wear look at any time of the day! Here are some of our favorite brands to shop at: Zara, Aritzia, and Teller.
- Dark Washed Denim – This fall fashion trend offers a relaxed but stylish look. Dark-washed denim jeans work great with blazers, denim jackets, and leather jackets. Here are some of our favorite brands to shop: Agolde, Reformation, and Mother.
- Oversized Knit Sweater – Feeling cozy and warm during the fall is essential. When you dress them with slacks, jeans, or a leather skirt, it’s the perfect fall fit! Here are some of our favorite brands to shop at: H&M and J. Crew
- Loafers – Add a preppy and classic style to your look with a pair of loafers. Loafers were considered a prominent look during the 2000s and now they’re back! Here are some of our favorite brands to shop: Sperry and Nordstorm
Shop your new fall wardrobe at the nearest malls like Westfield in Culver City and at Platform LA! Stock up on your new clothes in your spacious closets in your apartment at Upper Ivy. We can’t wait to see our residence’s fall style this season!
Fall Home Decor
As the leaves begin to change color and the days grow shorter, many of us start to think about ways to cozy up our homes for the fall season. If you’re looking for some inspiration, here are a few of the top fall home decor trends for 2022:
- Neutral colors: Warm shades of brown, beige, and cream are always popular during the fall months. These colors create a cozy and inviting atmosphere that is perfect for spending time indoors.
One of the most popular fall home decor trends for 2022 is to display candles and centerpieces throughout your home. Candles create a warm and inviting ambiance, while centerpieces add a touch of elegance to any room. When choosing candles, opt for scented varieties that will fill your home with the scents of autumn, such as pumpkin spice or cranberry. As for centerpieces, fall flowers are always a popular choice. Arrange them in vases or baskets and place them on your coffee table, dining room table, or mantelpiece. Add some fall-themed accents like acorns, leaves, or pumpkins to really bring the look together. With just a few simple pieces, you can easily create a stylish and inviting space that perfectly reflects the autumn season.
Whether you’re looking to make a few small changes or completely transform your Upper Ivy apartment for fall, following these trends will help you create a warm and inviting space that you’ll want to spend all season long in.
Fall Gift Trends
Fall is a great time to give gifts – as the holidays are approaching it’s time to buy those hot fall gifts! Here are a few gift Trends to keep an eye out for:
- Personalized Gifts: Whether it’s monogrammed bags or a custom-made piece of jewelry, personalized gifts are always a hit. People love feeling like their gift is one-of-a-kind, and with so many online retailers offering customization options, it’s easy to find the perfect present.
- Milk + Honey Giftcard: Nothing says relaxation quite like a massage. Milk + Honey, located on Venice Blvd, Culver City offers a full range of luxury services from facials to manicures and pedicures. Shop their gift packages today!
- Champagne Flutes: Not only are champagne flutes a practical and classy gift for the holidays, but they also provide a feeling of more celebrations and happy moments to come.
- Pilates Class Pack: Gift your loved ones a workout class pass from Studio MDR! Located on Washington Blvd, Culver City, this pilates studio offers an intense fitness experience that will have you feeling inspired and strong.
After shopping for your loved one’s holiday gifts, treat yourself with one of these gifts too! Store your champagne glasses in your state-of-the-art kitchen with a Whirlpool and KitchenAid Stainless Steel Appliances and personalized gifts in your Spacious Walk-In Closets with Elfa Container Store Closet System in your apartments at Upper Ivy.