There’s something about the fall season that just makes everyone feel so cozy and happy. The leaves start changing colors, the weather starts cooling down, and everywhere you look, there’s pumpkin spice everything! Here in Culver City, there are lots of fun and festive things to do for fall. Check out some of our favorite fall activities to do near Upper Ivy.
Fall Activities To Do
November is just around the corner, and that calls for fun and cozy fall festivities!
- Pumpkin Patch –
- Visit the pumpkin patch this fall at Shawn’s Pumpkin Patch. There’ll be lots of straw bales, corn stalks, mountains of pumpkins, gourds, and more! It’s also a great place to take your kids for train rides, face painting, a bouncy house, and a petting zoo.
- Right in the heart of Culver City is Mr Bones Pumpkin Patch! With rows of pumpkins, a giant hand-carved rocking horse, a petting zoo, and a mini straw maze, it’ll make you feel you’re in the country farmland in the middle of a fast-paced urban city.
- Malibu Wine Tasting – Plan a wine tasting day at The Barn at Cielo Farms in Malibu. At The Barn you’ll experience the Woodstock and Estate wines. The enchanting landscape and panoramic sunset views are a beautiful site to see!
- Mini Road Trip – Take a mini road trip east to Oak Tree Mountain! This 14-acre theme park features old-timey shops, a petting zoo, a reptile museum, pig races & pony rides. Oak Glen is a great place to escape from city life during Fall. Be sure to visit the Apple Butter Festival that takes place in the last week of November.
Fall is a great time to explore all that Southern California has to offer. From pumpkin patches and wine tastings to mini road trips to the Oak Glen mountains, there’s something for everyone this season. And don’t forget – when you need a break from all the fun, our ovens are always ready to cook up a delicious pizza at Upper Ivy.
Fall Things To Do At Upper Ivy
- Fall Baking – Spend the day with your loved ones baking Halloween or fall-themed sweet treats in your spacious kitchen at Upper Ivy. Some fun fall-themed treats you can bake are pumpkin-shaped sugar cookies or Butterbeer cupcakes!
- Cozy Movie Night – Invite your friends for a movie night at Upper Ivy. Bundle up in your warm sweaters and blankets and watch some iconic films like Hocus Pocus and Harry Potter.
- Charcuterie Night – When you think of Fall, you think of charcuterie boards and wine! Create your own charcuterie board filled with lots of cheese and fall decor for that festive fall feel.
- Halloween Dinner – Host a small Halloween-themed dinner in your apartments at Upper Ivy. Decorate your tables with pumpkins and candles and create a fall-themed menu. We recommend making pumpkin ravioli, mummy hot dogs, poison apple martinis, butternut squash mac, and cheese, or spooky Halloween 7-layer dip with chips!
There are endless things to do at Upper Ivy during the fall. Take advantage of our community amenities like the courtyard for a cozy evening by the fireplace or walking around the great lawn to see the leaves change during the fall!