It’s the final summer weekend! While some people may be hitting the beach or enjoying one last cookout, others may not know how to celebrate. If you’re looking for something fun to do, check out these 5 ways to celebrate the final days of summer near Upper Ivy Apartments. From pool days to dining out, there’s something for everyone!
5 Ways To Celebrate The Final Days Of Summer
- Pool Day – The sun is shining and the temperature is perfect. Have a fun time at Upper Ivy’s pool. Enjoy all that our beautiful community has to offer with your friends and family. Our luxurious swimming pool, complete with lounge chairs and umbrellas, is the perfect place to relax and soak up some rays. Don’t forget to stop by our Cabana room for a cold drink or bite to eat – we’ve got everything you need to store all your goods and keep them cool.
- Weekend Getaway – If you’re looking to escape the hustle of city life, consider a weekend trip to Big Bear. With its stunning lake views and abundance of outdoor activities, you’ll be able to relax and rejuvenate while enjoying all that nature has to offer. And what could be more perfect than spending your weekend surrounded by beautiful scenery? We hope you take advantage of everything Big Bear has to offer!
- Shopping & Dining at Platform – For places to shop and dine this weekend, look no further than Platform LA. With sales galore and plenty of delicious restaurants like Margot, you’ll have a great time spending your long weekend here. Be sure to check out stores like Reformation to transition into fall fashion – the clothes are both stylish and affordable.
- Beach Day in Venice – Venice Beach is a great place to spend the weekend. There are so many fun things to do, and the weather is perfect for spending time outdoors. Be sure to check out some of the local restaurants – Wabi sushi is a favorite of ours. And don’t forget to visit some of the other attractions in Venice, like the Venice Canal and Abbot Kinney Blvd.
- Picnic – Your last summer weekend is the perfect time to get together with your loved ones and celebrate all that you’ve experienced this summer. What better way to do that than by having a picnic on the Great Lawn at Upper Ivy? Invite your friends and family for delicious home-prepared food, great company, & lots of laughs.
Restaurants To Discover This Weekend
- Simonette Restaurant – If you’re in the mood for a classic French bistro experience, complete with a charming patio, then be sure to check out Simonette. They’ve got an excellent set menu for the weekend that we highly recommend. And if cocktails are more your thing, they definitely know how to craft a delicious drink here too. Cheers to a great weekend full of good food!
- Alley – It’s been a long summer and we all deserve to celebrate in style. Check out Alley, style lounge, and cocktail bar on West Washington Blvd. With plenty of comfortable seating and a menu of classic and contemporary cocktails, it’s the perfect place to relax after a long day.
- Bianca – Come by Bianca for some delicious eats. Their sweet & savory menu has something for everyone, including pizza and wine. And don’t forget the lush patio – perfect for lounging on a warm day.
Weekend to Yourself
Give yourself some me-time for your last summer weekend!
If you’re looking for a way to relax and recharge this weekend, consider spending some time alone at your Upper Ivy apartment. You can celebrate the final days of summer, by cooking up a delicious meal in your kitchen, curling up on your cozy bedroom mattress reading a good book, watching a movie on your spacious living room TV, and practice self-care in your luxurious bathroom.
Whether you’re spending the day at home or out and about, we hope you have a fun and safe weekend! Take advantage of this final summer weekend to spend some quality time with friends and family. From relaxing poolside to taking a trip to the beach, these 5 fun ideas will keep you entertained. And if you need time to yourself, Upper Ivy Luxury Apartments has everything you need for a comfortable and relaxing stay. So take advantage of premium amenities and enjoy your weekend at home!