Fall is a beautiful time of year, and there’s no better way to enjoy it than by taking a trip to one of the many amazing destinations near Culver City. Whether you’re looking for a quiet nature retreat or some excitement and adventure, we’ve got you covered! So pack your bags and get ready for some fun. Here is the ultimate guide to the best fall getaways near Upper Ivy.
Best Fall Getaways Near Upper Ivy
Taking time away can be great for your well-being. Come back to your daily life and work feeling refreshed!
- Big Bear – Known for its beautiful lakes and is an excellent place to fish, ski, snowboard, and hike! Big Bear serves as a year-round Southern California escape. Whether you’re looking for a quick escape or exploring nature, Big Bear is the perfect city escape. We recommend checking out Castle Rock Trail to witness stunning views of Big Bear Lake, Boulder Bay Park, Altitudes Massage & Spa for a relaxing, renewing, and cleansing, and Bear Mountain Ski Resort for the best spot to ski and snowboard.
- Joshua Tree – Famous for its distinct trees and beautiful sunrises and sunsets, Joshua Tree is another excellent choice for your city escape! Joshua Tree is a place to find peace, enjoy the outdoors, and stargaze during the night. Be sure to visit Keys View to witness panoramic views of Coachella Valley and the Santa Rosa Mountains and Methods + Rituals Spa & Wellness for facials and reiki energy healing.
Best Beach Getaways For Fall
- Santa Barbara – For those looking for a relaxing beach getaway, Santa Barbara is the place to be! We recommended staying at Rosewood Miramar Beach. This retreat is designed with style, grace, and glamour, offering a 5-star service, a resort-style pool, and a fine dining restaurant onsite. Experience premium amenities where you can hit the beach to enjoy the beach under umbrellas!
- Malibu – Being by the ocean is the perfect way to relax in style. Known for its beautiful homes and beaches, Malibu offers many nature and relaxing activities and fine dining restaurants that fit your needs.
- Point Dume – For those that love a nice beach hike, Point Dume is the place to be. This quiet and secluded beach is great to enjoy whale watching all year long!
- Malibu Surfer – When staying in Malibu, be sure to book your stay at The Surfrider Hotel. This modern coastal hotel offers refined rooms with balconies that overlook the beautiful Malibu Lagoon State Beach. Plus, it’s close to all the delicious restaurants and shopping centers like Nobu, Malibu Farm, and Malibu Country Mart.
- The Barn at Cielo Farms – Enjoy a nice wine-tasting day at Cielo Farms. This lush Tuscany-inspired winery offers panoramic views of the rolling hills of Malibu and over 20 award0winning wines.
Relaxing Retreat At Upper Ivy
Create your own relaxing retreat here at Upper Ivy at your apartment and at our exclusive amenities!
Your apartments at Upper Ivy are the perfect place for your self-care and relaxing with luxury bathrooms, spacious living rooms, and premium kitchens. Reserve an entire weekend to yourself at home and create an agenda to plan your meals, and relaxing activities and to disconnect from outside stressors. Your Luxury Tile Tub Surround and Flooring in Bathrooms offer the perfect place to store all your self-care and skincare products and to practice your wellness routine. Create your own sound bath with candles and bath salts! Read and meditate in your spacious living rooms and cook a hearty meal in your kitchen afterward.
- Cabana – Relax in style in our Cabana streaming your favorite tv shows and films by the fireplace at Upper Ivy’s spacious resident cabana lounge. We offer a state-of-the-art kitchen in our cabana lounge to store your snacks and cook up a good meal!