The interior decor inspiration continues this week on our blog! In today’s home decor blog, we will be focussing on the bedrooms of your Upper Ivy apartments in LA. Keep in mind that these tips will work whether you live in one of our studios, one-bedroom, or two-bedroom apartments.
The Upper Ivy Apartments in LA Home Decor Guide: Bedroom Edition
- Lay Down A Rug – It is always nice to step out of bed onto a comfy carpet. Regardless of what color and pattern you choose, adding a rug is a great way to bring dimension and texture to your Upper Ivy apartments for rent in Culver City.
- Use Art As A Headboard – Headboards don’t come cheap. Instead, replace the headboard space with a large piece of artwork. It makes for a great focal point that can also bring contrast to neutral bedding and walls.
- Choose Subtle Color – When it comes to painting your bedroom or bedrooms, we suggest opting for somewhat darker colors. Deep hues of grays, greens, and blues give the space you sleep in a soothing feel. These colors also make for a great contrast with white bedsheets.
- Make It Pop – One fun way to add a pop of color to this cozy space is to make your dresser a bright color like a fiery orange.
- Swap Out The Nightstand – For anyone who is a minimalist, an excellent way to create space is to replace your nightstand with a floating shelf.
Aside from the living rooms of your Culver City apartments for rent, the space where you can really get creative with decor is your bedroom. Part two of the best tips for bedroom design ideas is on its way! In the meantime, if you happen to adopt any of these decor tips into your Upper Ivy apartments for rent, make sure to post a photo on Instagram and tag us @upperivy.