Solo dates don’t have to be boring! If you’re looking for some great restaurants near Upper Ivy apartments, look no further! There are endless excellent restaurants if you’re in the mood for Italian, Japanese food, or more. So treat yourself to a night out on the town. You deserve it! Here is a guide to the top restaurants for solo dates near Upper Ivy.
Top Restaurants for Solo Dates
Take time to do what makes your soul happy. It’s important to have time to yourself once in a while to unwind and reflect. So why not take yourself out to a nice dinner near Upper Ivy!
- Margot – This Italian restaurant offers a modern Californian twist, with many plant-based dishes, pasta & proteins. It’s perfect who those who love a nice ambiance with inviting interiors, rooftop views, and an outdoor dining area with a fireplace patio and bar. Afterward, hit the shops at the Platform mall!
- Ugo Cafe – Discover this casual Italian eatery serving Neapolitan-style pizza, gelato & fresh pasta made by hand daily. We recommend trying Classic Ugo Pizza and chocolate gelatos for dessert!
- K-ZO – If you feel like having Japanese tonight, try K-ZO! This modern-rustic spot offers Japanese small plates & sushi, plus an omakase menu with sake & beer. Be sure to try their spicy tuna on crispy rice and white fish truffle for starters!
- AKASHA – Discover this bustling spot that offers a New American farm-to-table cuisine in a rustic-chic setting! This restaurant serves the most flavorful and delicious foods. Our favorites are the grilled white peaches and burrata salad, mac & cheese, and the fudgy rocky road brownie for dessert!
After treating yourself to a nice dinner, bring your leftovers and head back over to Upper Ivy apartments! Unwind at our community amenities or relax in your spacious and cozy living rooms.
Top Coffee & Brunch Spots for Solo Dates
If you’re looking for a quick coffee break or a place to work, here are the top coffee shops to dine at!
- The Conservatory Coffee – Check out this rustic coffee spot located on Washington Blvd. their coffees and pastries are always made fresh daily.
- Make Out – Discover this trendy coffee shop with vegetarian wraps, bowls & flatbreads, plus juices, lattes & sweets. We love their avocado toast and vanilla lattes!
- Philz Coffee – Be sure to stop by Philz Coffee, located in Downtown Culver City. They offer a laid-back space, perfect for those who want to work on their computers or sit and sip their coffees! Right next to Philz are the Culver Steps, Sephora, and Trader Joe’s.
- Blue Bottle – Located in Platform LA, stop by Blue Bottle Coffee for your afternoon break or to work! This trendy cafe chain offers upscale coffee drinks & pastries, plus beans & brewing equipment. They offer spacious and comfortable seating upstairs with a bright atmosphere!
All these coffee hot spots are just a short distance from your Upper Ivy Apartments! Be sure to stop by and discover fresh and delicious coffee near you.
Solo Activities Near Upper Ivy
- SoulPlay Yoga – Find your Zen at SoulPlay Yoga! This yoga studio is located in downtown Culver City and offers outdoor yoga classes and wellness events. Check out their website for memberships and pricing.
- Baldwin Hills Scenic Overlook – Go on an evening hike at Baldwin Hills Park. Discover stunning views of West LA and break a sweat at the stairs!
- Lifehood – Located at the Platform, treat yourself to a spa day at Lifehood. Here, you’ll find a relaxing and rejuvenating massage at an affordable rate.
Culver City offers endless opportunities to spend quality time alone and discover amazing restaurants and shops! With all these activities and entertainment outlets just a short distance away from Upper Ivy, you’ll never find yourself bored.