Now that Spring is here, many people are eager to spend the days outside enjoying quality time with friends and family. Fortunately, Culver City is the best city for your Spring Adventures! Explore many trendy spots and try out fun activities throughout the city. There are endless possibilities when it comes to things to do around town. Here are the latest restaurants and activities by Upper Ivy Luxury Apartments for your spring adventures in Culver City.
Spend your evenings dining out at restaurants with friends and family by Upper Ivy! Be sure to check out Etta, Margot, Celestina Rooftop, Uzumaki Sushi, and Bianca.
- Etta is known for its open kitchen offering wood-fired pizzas and house-made pasta and salads. Be sure to order their picture-worthy cocktails like their Espresso Martinis.
- For those that look for a good dining experience, Margot is the perfect spot to eat! They offer an elegant and peaceful setting with a stunning rooftop view of Culver City.
- If you enjoy good Mexican cuisine, Celestina offers one of the best guacamole and chips as starters, carne asada taco entrees, and a vegetarian option as well. Celestina is located at the Shay Hotel, right next to Upper Ivy! It is Culver City’s first and only rooftop pool & bar!
- Next, if you feel like having good Japanese cuisine, check out Uzumaki Sushi. Enjoy sipping on sakes and eating their impressive sashimi plates and mochi ice cream for dessert!
- Last but not least, Bianca offers sweet and savory eats that includes pizza, pasta, and wine. Their most popular dish is the Gnocchi Madeo!
Support Local Farmer’s Market
Spend your Tuesdays at the farmer’s market in downtown Culver City! This California-certified farmer’s market offers locally sourced produce brought directly from CA family farms that are fresh and perfectly ripe in season in California. Additionally, you can pick out flowers and try tasty baked goods from local vendors! This farmers market creates a community where neighbors and visitors can mingle, support local farmers, reduce carbon footprint, and even learn cooking tips & tricks! Be sure to check out their website for the latest events, news, and hours. Exploring nearby farmer’s markets is the perfect activity for your spring adventures!
Afterward, store away all your fresh produce and other goods in your stainless steel refrigerator in your apartment at Upper Ivy! Cook a delicious and healthy meal for a relaxing Tuesday evening!
There are many beautiful beaches in Los Angeles to spend your entire day with friends and family! It’s the perfect way to hang out, go for a swim, or play a friendly game of volleyball during the Spring. Here is a list of beaches by Culver City all within a 10-mile distance.
- Venice beach is approximately 6 miles from Culver City. This beachfront is known for its eccentric and boho spirit offering many interesting and funky shops, restaurants, and cafes. Afterward, check out Abbot Kinney Boulevard for more stylish boutiques, foodie hot spots, and colorful street art!
- Marina Del Rey has a gorgeous and low-key beach, Playa Del Rey! This beach is perfect for days your looking just for the sounds of waves hitting the sand during sunset. Playa del Rey is also a walking distance of many cafes, taverns, and boutiques, as well as a walking trail called Marvin Braude Coastal Bike Trail.
- Santa Monica State Beach is the most popular and iconic beach to visit! They are known for their famous Santa Monica Pier with an amusement park and 3rd Street Promenade. After spending the day at the beach, explore more of Downtown Santa Monica and discover the best bars, restaurants, and shops!
The fun doesn’t need to end there! Top off your waterfilled day by lounging at the Upper Ivy private pool.
Finally, visit the Platform in Culver City. The Platform is an indoor and outdoor shopping center dedicated to shopping and eating. You will find eats like Boba Guys, Roberta’s, Van Leeuwen, and Blue Bottle Coffee. Additionally, you can shop at stores like Reformation, Velvet, Promised Land, and more! The Platform also hosts many events throughout the month such as the Holey Grail Donuts Pop-up held on Wednesday – Sunday and the Wild Child Gym hosted weekly at the Platform Park! Visit their website under events for more information on event bookings and memberships details.
After a fulfilling day of exploring restaurants and activities in Culver City, head back to your modern apartments near downtown Culver City at Upper Ivy and enjoy a cozy night in by the fireplace at the spacious resident Cabana Lounge! We hope that these ideas helped spark an interest for you to go out on your spring adventures!