Leave it to Los Angeles to have the best breweries and bars to choose from. It’s a blessing and curse to have endless options, and we know it can be overwhelming to pick a decent spot for drinks near Upper Ivy. Luckily, we have spotted the top and latest breweries & bars to explore this Summer.
Latest Breweries & Bars to Explore
Cheers to a fabulous weekend!
- Esters Wine Shop & Bar – Check out this new wine bar in Downtown Santa Monica. This art deco–style spot for wine & small plates offers retail shopping, selling wine bottles & gourmet snacks. They have an excellent selection of wine, cocktails, and appetizers. We recommend trying out the Cheese & Charcuterie board.
- Lanea – Also located in Downtown Santa Monica, this new cocktail bar offers Mexican street food & a wide choice of mezcal, tequila, or classic bar drinks in a stylish lounge setting.
- Bar Bohemian – Located in Downtown Culver City, this rooftop bar first opened back in Spring 2021. It has become our favorite go-to spot for drinks! You will discover lively happy hours, and is the perfect spot for a romantic date night!
- The Dudes Brewing Co. – Located in Santa Monica Place, this laid-back brewery offers 27 delicious Dudes‘ Brews on tap. Enjoy their friendly service and delicious small plates and pizza!
Upper Ivy is just a short drive to LA’s latest breweries & bars! Enjoy exploring more fine dining and shopping near you all summer. Head back to Upper Ivy after a fun night, grabbing drinks and delicious eats with your friends. Kick back in our courtyard with a fireplace and lounge chairs. Take in the warm summer breeze at Upper Ivy.
More Breweries Near You
Explore more breweries and bars near Culver City this Summer!
- Harajuku Taproom – Located on Sepulveda Blvd in Culver City, this brewery offers a truly enjoyable Japanese izakaya-style experience. They offer Tokyo-based draft beer as well as skewered, grilled meats.
- Broxton Brewery & Public House – Broxton Brewery is located in the most historic and iconic Janss Dome building in the heart of Westwood Village. Discover their award-winning handcrafted beers and California comfort food.
- Sage Plant-Based Bistro & Brewery – This vegan outlet features a range of original entrees, burgers & desserts, and a beer garden. Be sure to try the buffalo cauliflower!
- City Tavern, Culver City – Be sure to visit this creative pub. They offer a wide selection of wine, cocktails & self-serve beer taps in a rustic, brick-walled tavern.
- Santa Monica Brew Works – This classic brewery is always a crowd-pleaser! Presented in a chill atmosphere with amazing brews and delicious food trucks, you won’t want to miss out.
- Backstage Bar & Grill – Check out this longtime dive bar, known for karaoke nights offering bar bites & happy hour in wood-paneled digs.
We hope you have a fantastic time discovering the best and classic breweries near Culver City! Thankfully, Upper Ivy is close to all the top breweries and bars to experience.
Happy Hour at Home
Host your very own Happy Hour at your Upper Ivy apartment! After a long day at work, whether remote or in-person, calls for a drink. Invite your friends over and head to the Cabana Lounge to relax and socialize. Alternatively, enjoy your beers on your balcony overlooking the panoramic city and park views. Here is a mini-guide on how to host the perfect Happy Hour at home!
- All you need are close friends, food, and drinks for the ultimate gathering.
- Know what’s on the Menu – Think of drinks and eats you want to offer
- The Set-Up – set your spacious living room and kitchen prepared with comfort food like pizza or cheese & charcuterie. Have a bar cart ready with glass wear, cocktail recipes, ingredients, and tools. Play some fun background music too!
- Activities – Whether or not you spend the evening having long deep conversations or laughing, be prepared with games to play or shows/films to watch.
Upper Ivy Luxury Apartments makes entertainment possible with our modern designs, luxury conveniences, and spacious living areas.