If you’re looking for a unique boutique experience, Upper Ivy has several boutique markets to choose from. From sustainable clothing to natural & organic food selections, these stores offer something special that you can’t find at an average store. Whether you’re new to the area or just looking for a change of pace, be sure to check out these boutiques! Here is a guide to unique boutique grocery markets near Upper Ivy.
Boutique Grocery Markets Near Upper Ivy
Grocery shopping is more than a just task, it’s that time to yourself.
- Cookbook Market – If you’re ever on the east side of LA, check out Cookbook Market. This unique grocer specializes in responsibly grown, super tasty meat & fish, fruit & vegetables, freshly prepared foods, and more! Be sure also to check out featured brands like Anson Mills, cLAy Ceramics, and Qantu Chocolate.
- Sip Snack LA – Also located on the east side is Sip Snack LA. They offer a thoughtful array of natural wine, cheese, pantry staples, treats, vegan options, and more. As soon as you walk in, you will see neat arrangements of wine and island tables full of delicious chocolates and treats!
- Broome Street General – Located in Platform LA, this boutique grocer has become our favorite spot! They are known for their Luxury Convenience shopping WITH PURPOSE. They’ve made the simple act of buying the things you need/want an event for social change. Check out their curated goods from around the world.
- MAUM – This recently opened store, MAUM showcases Korean culture and traditions. They offer sublime ceramics, jewelry, teas, and snacks, all from Korean-owned brands.
The sweet smell of fresh baked goods greets you when you walk into these neat grocery markets. The aisles are stocked with all of your favorite brands, and there’s a wide variety of products to choose from. You can’t help but admire how organized and tidy everything is. These aren’t your average grocery stores. Stock up your fresh and tasty foods in your modern designer kitchen cabinets at Upper Ivy!
Home Good Boutiques
Moving into a new apartment is always an exciting experience. It’s like starting fresh with a clean slate, and you get to decorate it however you want! One of the best parts about moving into a new place is finding all the little stores nearby selling unique home goods. If you’re looking for some inspiration, check out these home-good boutique stores near Upper Ivy.
- Hudson Grace – Located in Brentwood Country Mart, discover the best-kept secret for gifts and entertaining. Check out their wide collection of serve ware, dinnerware, glassware, home decor, candles, and gifts.
- Bonjour Fete – Located in the Palisades Village, visit this fun party boutique, Bonjour Fete! They offer a carefully curated selection of unique tableware, party décor, gifts, and entertaining home goods.
- Midland – Located on Washington Blvd in Culver City, Midland is our new go-to boutique for gifts and more! From home decor to wellness products to baby gifts, you’ll fall in love with all their darling products.
- Lundeen’s – Another go-to boutique spot in Culver City, check out this cozy shop offering gifts & stationery, baby clothes, and books.
These stores offer a curated selection of high-quality items that you won’t find at your local big-box retailer. These stores are worth checking out whether you’re in the market for new furniture, art, or accessories. So don’t miss out – explore the boutique scene near Upper Ivy today!
Living in Upper Ivy, you have no shortage of options when it comes to shopping. But if you’re looking for something a little different, explore our favorite local spots for unique and stylish clothing located at Platform LA.
- Reformation – This store is known for its directional silhouettes and sustainability with its limited-edition, sell-out collections of flirty dresses and separates, perfect for the summer!
- Teller LA – This stylish boutique is a new multi-label women’s store in Los Angeles bringing together inspiring and independent brands from around the world. The apparel, accessories, and shoes are hand selected to facilitate personal style and celebrate the LA woman. You will love the exclusive shopping experience at the Teller in Platform LA!
- The Optimist Beach Club – This men’s clothing boutique features apparel and goods for an active life by the sea.
If you’re looking to update your wardrobe for the Summer, we suggest checking out some of the best clothing boutiques near Upper Ivy Apartments. From feminine dresses to on-trend denim, these stores have something for everyone. So go ahead and stock up your spacious walk-in closets – you’ll look great in no time!