Ready to start your health journey this summer? Let’s explore some of the best healthy restaurants and cafes by Upper Ivy Luxury Apartments! Los Angeles holds some of the tastiest and most delicious healthy menus without compromising flavor and experience. Here is the ultimate guide to the best healthy eats in Culver City.
Healthy Restaurants in Culver City
Downtown Culver City has endless amounts of healthy restaurants and cafes to choose from! Luckily, we’ve broken down our favorite healthy hot spots.
- Cafe Vida – We love this spot for its fresh ingredients and unique flavors! This Latin-inspired restaurant offers a wide array of salad, sandwiches, and breakfast entrees! Be sure to try their Morning Wrap Burrito filled with fresh guacamole, feta cheese, and scrambled eggs!
- Margot – Located at the Platform, Margot is a Mediterranean restaurant with a modern California twist. They offer many plant-based dishes as well as delicious pasta & protein plates. Our personal favorite is their Ora King Salmon dish served with fresh hummus and Fresno chile. Best of all, enjoy their stunning rooftop views of Culver City!
- K-ZO – We love a fresh sushi dinner! Fish is a great source of Omega 3 fatty acids and is high in protein. This modern Japanese and sushi restaurant offers delicious small plates of sushi & sashimi. It’s perfectly fine to live a little sipping on sakes and Japanese wine!
- Tocaya – Just under 5 miles, Tocaya is a modern Mexican restaurant located in Westfield Mall, Century City. Build your own taco or bowl and defiantly order a side of their plantain chips with guacamole! Explore the shops afterward and stock up your spacious Upper Ivy closets with summer dresses or breezy blouses!
After exploring the best healthy eats in Culver City, head back over to your apartments at Upper Ivy. Spend your evening in the Vinyl room listening to some of the best classics Upper Ivy has to offer!
Healthy Fast-Food Spots in Culver City
Looking for a quick bite on the go? Say less, Culver City has it all! Ditch the line and order ahead online or through any food delivery app.
- Sweetgreens – Located at the Platform, Sweetgreens is a friendly counter-serve chain specializing in organic salads, soup & bowls.
- Cava – This Mediterranean restaurant serves customizable greens & grains bowls, pitas & salad. We are in love with their creamy organic hummus that comes in different types of flavors! Can’t get enough of their dips and spreads? Purchase them at your local Whole Foods Market!
- Tender Greens – This salad spot is a modern, cafeteria-style chain serving healthy sandwiches & salads. Be sure to try their Grilled Chicken Cobb Salad filled with avocados, blue cheese, eggs, and more!
Get your healthy meal delivered to your Upper Ivy apartments. Enjoy your meal streaming your favorite tv shows in the comfort of your own home or in the Courtyard. Enjoy the fresh air and take in the warm sun rays all summer long at Upper Ivy.
Start your Health Journey at Upper Ivy
Anything is possible at Upper Ivy Luxury Apartments. Start your health journey at Upper Ivy by creating a workout & wellness routine!
- Fitness Center – Check out our fitness center with unmatched facilities and workout equipment. Hop on a stationary bike, lift weights, and jog on treadmills 30 minutes out of your day! With a view of the park from the outdoor fitness deck, you might actually start looking forward to your workouts.
- YogaSix – Test your flexibility and improve your strength. Connect with your community this summer and book your weekly yoga class at YogaSix!
- CycleBar – Located in Culver Crossroads, book a cycling class with CycleBar. Experience the cardio intensity and try out all 6 cycling classes!
- Milk + Honey – Being healthy also means taking care of your mind & soul! Enjoy a relaxing spa day at Milk + Honey. Featured in Vogue, Popsugar, and Glamour, we love this med spa for its award-winning massages, facials, and exfoliation!
After a day of self-care and workouts, continue your relaxing day poolside with our complimentary wifi!