There’s nothing like a sweet treat to top off a delicious dinner. If you’re looking to try the best dessert spots near Upper Ivy apartments, look no further! We’ve compiled a list of our favorites, so you can indulge in some mouth-watering goodness. Whether you’re in the mood for ice cream, pastries, or milkshakes, there are endless dessert shops to satisfy your sweet cravings in Culver City!
Best Ice Cream Spots Near Upper Ivy
Always save room for dessert. After an evening dining out at Culver City’s hot restaurants, make your way to treat yourself to the best ice creams nearby!
- Van Leeuwen Ice Cream – This cozy ice cream shop offers a rotating menu of creative small-batch flavors. The menu features both dairy and vegan ice cream options, as well as milkshakes, sundaes, cookies, and coffee. Some top-selling orders are the Carmel ice cream with a shot of espresso and the vegan brownie deluxe!
- Salt & Straw – Located right by the Culver Steps in downtown Culver City is Salt & Straw. It’s the perfect spot for a casual romantic date or a quick stop before heading home! Salt & Straw, the home of curiously delicious ice cream, offers a wide range of excellent gelato flavors like lavender honey, chocolate with gooey brownies, and more!
- The Coolhaus Shop – For those that love ice cream sandwiches, this dessert spot is for you! This ice cream shop is known for its unusual but unique ice creams (pear, chicken, and waffles) & cookies into towering sandwiches. Try out the Butter with Candied Bacon ice cream sandwich! If you can’t get enough of these decadent flavors, Coolhaus offers prepackaged ice cream sandwiches & pints through Postmates, Ubereats, and telephone orders.
- Blue Nova Ice Cream – This ice cream shop offers a twist on ice creams. Blue Nova is known for their tasty Made-to-Order Ice Cream Rolls! They only use organic and fresh, locally sourced ingredients. Their hand-making technique creates Premium Ice Cream without the need for artificial flavors or sweeteners.
Don’t forget to purchase your favorite pint-size ice cream flavors to store in your stainless steel refrigerators at Upper Ivy!
Best Pastry Spots
Here is a list of the best dessert spots near Upper Ivy for pastry and cake lovers!
- Joy and Sweets – Stop by this pastry shop for cupcakes and slices of cake. Joy and Sweets offers a wide range of sweet treats to choose from, such as french macarons, locally sourced gelatos, and more! This local bakery is known for its beautiful pastry designs and decorations as well as its delicious cupcake flavors. Try out their lemon lavender cupcakes!
- Ludivine Paris – Discover this friendly local bakery spot offering delicious french pastries. Among their specialties are macarons, cannolis, madeleines, tarts, and many more. Ludivine Paris also offers a great lunch menu! Be sure to order the brie truffle grilled cheese sandwich.
- Grand Casino Bakery & Cafe – Located on Main St, check out this bright modern restaurant for housemade Argentinean bread, sweets & empanadas plus full course meals.
- Bianca – If you’re ever at the Platform LA, stop by Bianca for sweet & savory eats! Bianca has an excellent bakery offering pastries, cakes, and pies. Their honey croissant is a must-try! Bianca also offers delicious pizza & wine with a lush patio for lounging.
Bring your delicious pastries to-go to enjoy on your patio at Upper Ivy! Luckily, all the best dessert spots near Upper Ivy are just a short distance away to try out with your friends and family.