Springtime is already in the air here at Upper Ivy Luxury Apartments. With beautiful weather, blooming flowers, and green grass all around us – March promises to be full of memorable experiences! Luckily, there are plenty of activities to explore near Culver City. From hitting the ballpark to delicious rooftop brunches – there’s something exciting to do every weekend this month! Let’s take a look at some of our favorite spring activities to-do in March near Upper Ivy you’ll love.
Best Rooftop Brunch Spots Nearby
Nothing beats enjoying a rooftop brunch in March with friends and family while surrounded by the beauty of the blossoming spring. The Upper Ivy Luxury Apartments is near many eateries with dreamy views that is unrivaled, making it the perfect location for a delightful gathering. With plentiful sunshine and warmer temperatures, it provides a sunny backdrop for photos!
- Margot – This hidden gem in Culver City is Upper Ivy’s all time favorites for perfect brunch dishes, refreshing cocktails, beautiful rooftop views. Margot is a restaurant that offers indoor and rooftop dining. The menu consists of Mediterranean cuisine, wine, and cocktails.
- Calabra – Brunching at Calabra, a rooftop restaurant at the Proper Hotel in Santa Monica, is an experience like no other. This vibrant and chic establishment offers a glorious view of Santa Monica along with a distinct menu for all tastes. During this sunny season, it’s an ideal spot to grab brunch accompanied by refreshing cocktails or mimosa as one takes in the view from the picturesque eatery! From elegant dishes like their chicken kabobs to cauliflower small dish, Calabra has something for everyone.
- Rooftop JG – Enjoy a nice sunny day at Rooftop JG, located at the top floor of Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills. Take a look at their delicious brunch menu!
With Upper Ivy located in the heart of the city, our luxury Culver City apartments are only a few miles away from some of the most popular roof-top eateries making it exciting to explore and new dishes to try out every week this March.
Activities To-Do Nearby
Looking to explore everything Culver City has to offer? Upper Ivy Luxury Apartments is nearby plenty of fun activities to-do in March!
- Farmers Market – If you love fresh fruits & vegetables, then the Culver City Farmers Market is the perfect place. This market brings local farmers together with an array of seasonal produce and much more! Be sure to look around to see all that’s offered. There are often amazing breads, jams, pottery, cut flowers, and tasty food trucks to explore.
- Opens every Tuesday 2 – 7pm on Main St in downtown Culver City
- Baseball Game – Everyone should experience extraordinary energy at the ballpark! Join other Dodger fans to cheer as you show your team spirit. Feel right at home snacking on ballpark treats while you take in all the action of a live baseball game. The excitement of being part of the crowd can’t be matched by watching from your living room. So don’t miss out on the opportunity to witness it firsthand! Get your tickets online.
- Concerts – If you’re looking for a night out with friends, check out the concerts happening nearby this March! Enjoy the timeless classic rock of Billy Joel plus special guest Stevie Nicks, or take in some breezy country vibes of Carrie Underwood.
- Los Liones Trail – With the weather, combined with the coastal mountain range and beautiful views of the Santa Monica Mountains, makes one of the most rewarding hikes. Not too hot and not too cold, March provides perfect hiking conditions to explore miles of trails from easy to difficult levels. Along the way, you can treat yourself to breathtaking coastal panoramas and wildflowers, amidst dramatic vistas. Add multiple lookout points to take breaks or snap incredible photos, and you have a great recipe for an enjoyable hike.